Hi There!
Hey Fellow Hackers! My Name Is Volcanic. I Started Playing Mario Kart Wii Ever Since I Was 5 Years Old. I Played Offline Until 2013 Came. The Year I Started Playing Mario Kart Wii Online. I Was Legit Back Then, I started hacking since 2015. (i know i was a few years late to the hacking scene) but then i joined the mario kart wii community a year later, back when i was a bit dumb xD

to the introduction of my life! 

i was born in 2003, november 6th. or 11/6/2003 for short. 
and i am now 15 as of now, but will be turning 16 on the month and date i was born that i told you guys.

i know this was a brief introduction, but thats all im going to say cause i do not want to go to into detail

i hope i get to meet one of you guys and get along, until then, peace out!  Wink
Hello! Welcome to MKWii.com! We pretty much have everything here concerning Cheat Codes. Be sure to check out the Hacks/Modding sub-forum. Also, you may not want to have your birth day+year posted. I'm sure that you know that a big portion of the entire MKWii community is toxic and there have been times when lurkers would visit MKWii websites to try to get a user's personal information.

Also, please read your Inbox. I've sent you a PM.
(06-08-2019, 01:00 PM)Vega Wrote: Hello! Welcome to MKWii.com! We pretty much have everything here concerning Cheat Codes. Be sure to check out the Hacks/Modding sub-forum. Also, you may not want to have your birth day+year posted. I'm sure that you know that a big portion of the entire MKWii community is toxic and there have been times when lurkers would visit MKWii websites to try to get a user's personal information.

Also, please read your Inbox. I've sent you a PM.

I Have Already Read Your Private Message. I also have responded to it. and thank you for the warning.  Tongue
The Salt Is Real  Tongue
Welcome to the forum!