PowerPC For Dummies: Guides And Examples Page
This is a separate "Guides And Examples" page that I made as part of the PowerPC For Dummies Guide

I've initially been posting examples under the list of instructions but due to the way the instruction comments push the instructions to various edges of the screen, sometimes way out of alignment from others, everything is all over the place. I have a feeling that people trying to read it will get a headache.

So I've made an entire different page for it called "Guides And Examples". 
It's in the style of the documentation page from the late GeckoCodes.org

I thought about posting it to the original guide thread but I had a feeling it would get lost in the existing sea of replies there already.
So I decided to make this separate thread, just so that anybody who browses this category of the site will have the chance to see it.

I'll still be updating the original guide and posting instruction specific code examples to it, but all of the general "examples" and guides will be posted to this new page.

Here is the page!
PowerPC For Dummies: The Guides and Examples Page

Let me know if anything on the page is incorrect.
Also, please let me know if there is an easier way I can explain a certain thing on it, trying to explain the logic instructions was..... not fun.

Messages In This Thread
PowerPC For Dummies: Guides And Examples Page - by JimmyKazakhstan - 06-30-2021, 01:42 AM