Matchmaking VR Modifier [XeR]
Matchmaking VR Modifier [XeR]

Also known as Connect with Hacked VR. This code changes the VR amount that the game uses for the algorithm that is done for searching WW's.

(NTSC-U)
04654E50 3BA0XXXX

(PAL)
046592D8 3BA0XXXX

(NTSC-J)
04658944 3BA0XXXX

(NTSC-K)
046475F0 3BA0XXXX

[XXXX Values]
270F = 9999

Notes:
- XXXX must be a legit VR value

Code Creator: XeR
Does this affect how the game selects the engine class?
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
It makes a small difference, but really just use LE-CODE to customize the chances of each CC
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
(07-31-2020, 03:30 AM)JoshuaMK Wrote: It makes a small difference, but really just use LE-CODE to customize the chances of each CC
At the current moment MKWBR will be removing LE-CODE for its distrbution. MKWBR is either too expansive for LE-CODE or LE-CODE is just too buggy for us to use. Hence why I am asking if it did modify the CC probabilitys.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
I don't understand how, and to be clear you dont get too "expansive" unless you pass a hard limit (which I know you haven't)
(08-01-2020, 07:04 AM)JoshuaMK Wrote: I don't understand how, and to be clear you dont get too "expansive" unless you pass a hard limit (which I know you haven't)
Too many crashes, PAL crashes way to much. I did check to see if maybe it was MKWBR's fault however, it runs just fine without having LE-CODE patched to it. I tried everything in My power to get it to not crash but, I just am not that smart.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
Maybe a part of lecode was improperly ported. You should always report these issues to leseratte if you havent
Objectively speaking, this code has no effect on what engine class is selected in the WW. I guess in a subjective sense, you can say it does as this code will alter what kind of WWs you join based on the VR amount thus effecting the engine class probabilities.

This code simply changes the VR that the game uses when searching for WW's. On Wiimmfi, this code is useless as Wiimmfi overrides any codes in regards to VR+BR Matchmaking.