C2 Racer Count Tracker
(07-28-2019, 09:20 PM)Vega Wrote: Make a new license. You can't use a wiimm license on altwfc and vice versa
It worked. Is it possible for me to connect in 2P mode to fill in the 3rd player I am missing? Also, am I allowed to test these codes outside of Friend Rooms?

Lastly, my FC for ALTWFC is 4466-7669-1238.
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
(07-28-2019, 10:02 PM)JoshuaMK Wrote:
(07-28-2019, 09:20 PM)Vega Wrote: Make a new license. You can't use a wiimm license on altwfc and vice versa
It worked. Is it possible for me to connect in 2P mode to fill in the 3rd player I am missing? Also, am I allowed to test these codes outside of Friend Rooms?

Lastly, my FC for ALTWFC is 4466-7669-1238.

That won't work cuz you need a WW race already in action with the 3rd person watching the live view. I can test your address tomorrow morning. I have 12 Wiis with 3 dolphin ready computers and a dolphin ready phone.....

My fc 4337-9178-8797. I'll add u tonight or tomorrow morning.

Btw can u type out a mini guide of how you set the DNS in windows. I'll be making a Guide in the altwfc subforum tomorrow for dolphin users. Thanks.
Did you test it yet?
Nah didn't have time. I'm now out of town cuz of work til Thursday.
For some reason this isn't working in my tests.

I did however find a good Address for using total room size (includes all waiting and all guests).

NTSC-U
80654AA4 stw r7, 0xC (r31) #r7 contains overall room size. it appears at 0x8 offset of r31 is the room size not including guests.
That looks good. Does this actively change during the race? Smile Thanks for the help
I assume it will as it breaks instantly all the time.
cool cool