Make it to 10,000
Thread to reach 10,000, but we haven't even gotten to 1000 yet...
1 year, 6 months and 11 days to get to this point... not liking the look of that calculation lol
Hmm here's an idea:

I have a few Wiis (basically brand new) that I don't use. They also have Bootmii boot2 installed. I could do some sort of raffle for anybody to win one of the Wiis. Once we hit 10,000, I add a raffle ticket in a bucket for each person's post. So let's say JoshuaMK had 2,204 posts, he will have 2,204 tickets with his name in the bowl. Better chances of getting a free Wii
(07-16-2020, 02:27 PM)Vega Wrote: Hmm here's an idea:

I have a few Wiis (basically brand new) that I don't use. They also have Bootmii boot2 installed. I could do some sort of raffle for anybody to win one of the Wiis. Once we hit 10,000, I add a raffle ticket in a bucket for each person's post. So let's say JoshuaMK had 2,204 posts, he will have 2,204 tickets with his name in the bowl. Better chances of getting a free Wii
what the fuck
oh god, its dorian, he's going to want ANOTHER free wii
(07-16-2020, 02:27 PM)Vega Wrote: Hmm here's an idea:

I’m more interested in getting free controllers such as wii remotes, nunchucks, gcn/cc as oppose to a free wii but just how I feel
you get what you are handed soldier
I own this place, I should be telling you that
somebody ban this guy, where are my mods at!
You don’t have any mods anymore. you scared them away