Make it to 10,000
We can do it!!!!
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
deleted
I did
Bump, went ahead and wiped my old recent post about why I closed this. After second thought, might as well leave this thread open. I guess you can call this an early New Years present. I was still getting requests to reopen this thread.

In the future when the coding scene gets more dead than it already is (lol), I'd figure this would be a good thread for ppl to do 'role call' at just so others can keep in touch (excluding PMs) and make sure this site doesn't ever completely die.

Making it to 10,000 is gonna take awhile. I doubt we will ever hit that mark, but hey you never know.
(12-28-2019, 03:32 PM)Vega Wrote: Bump, went ahead and wiped my old recent post about why I closed this. After second thought, might as well leave this thread open. I guess you can call this an early New Years present. I was still getting requests to reopen this thread.

In the future when the coding scene gets more dead than it already is (lol), I'd figure this would be a good thread for ppl to do 'role call' at just so others can keep in touch (excluding PMs) and make sure this site doesn't ever completely die.

Making it to 10,000 is gonna take awhile. I doubt we will ever hit that mark, but hey you never know.
#Phyz4GVWR
#yourmom4WR
(12-28-2019, 07:43 PM)Vega Wrote: #yourmom4WR
#yourdad4WR
A place to freely talk crap! The site is alive and well again!
Gawd Donbmmit, what the hell is wrong with you!
(12-28-2019, 07:45 PM)Vega Wrote: Gawd Donbmmit, what the hell is wrong with you!
the problem is the fact