Block First 8 Cups in Regionals
Hello, Right now I am working on a new custom track distribution and I am stuck trying to figure out how to block the first 8 cups from being played in Regionals. Why you may ask, Well I don't want to play regular tracks in regionals, but I still want the option to tt them offline. I know that CT Code has this option but LE Code doesn't. The filter code is public on github but I don't know assembly to try and use it. I am wondering if anyone is able to try and use the CTGP 1.02 code to make a filter for LE Code.

Here is the public CT code.
https://github.com/Chadderz121/wii-ct-code
Here's a completely untested patch that should block the Nintendo cups in regionals. I didn't test it though, so I can't say for sure if it'll work.

Open the LE-CODE binary in a hex editor, search for "48 00 00 69 48 00 00 40 60 00 00 00" and replace with "48 00 00 79 48 00 00 40 60 00 00 00"
It worked perfectly. does this affect random. like if someone picked random, will it possibly pick a regular track

Thank you Smile
Am I the only person, who can't open the link?
(11-20-2020, 08:17 PM)kasandra09 Wrote: Am I the only person, who can't open the link?
Yes
~MarioKartWii.com #1~