How to bypass ANY ban on Wiimmfi (Wii ONLY)
NOTE: THIS SHOULD WORK AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW ALL STEPS CORRECTLY, FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN YOU GETTING BANNED AGAIN.

Requirement(s) are as follows:
1. New Wii
2. New Discord Account (for bypassing server bans)

Chapter 1. IP Address

All servers will keep track of the players' IP Address. It's important that we have it changed in order to not get identified as that same console if they ever check, so we need to change it so we don't get banned by a moderator that's looking for ban bypassers.

Your IPv4 is given to you by your ISP and the router you have, whenever you connect to a different router you are given a different public IP. (IPv4 and IPv6) However, we only need to worry about IPv4 in this case. One way to find out your IP is by searching on google "what's my IP?" if you see more than 12 characters, click on one of the websites and you'll see your IPv4 address. (ISP = Internet Service Provider - e.g Xfinity, AT&T, Spectrum)

One way to get your IPv4 changed (depending on some routers) is by turning off your router for a certain amount of time, or going on the gateway website and finding an option that changes your IP.

In some cases you may need to contact your ISP to give you a new router so you can get a new IP, an easy excuse would be to say you are being DDoS'ed or your router just isn't working when you connect to it. Regardless, chances are you will 99.99% get a new IP.

If you can't do any of those, then use a VPN, it would require an Ethernet adapter however for your Wii, so look into buying one of those if you want to use this method.

Once you've done that, connect your Ethernet cable to your computer, and into the Wii Ethernet Adapter and do a connection test, and it should work, if not contact my discord for further instruction: dorian#9999

You're done with step 1!

Chapter 2. Console Identifiers

It should be obvious that Wiimmfi uses MAC and most console identifiers to keep players banned now, since MAC Address codes//spoofing codes in general do not work anymore. So buying a new Wii is the only way you'll be able to bypass a ban on a console.

If you are having trouble finding a console to get then I suggest going somewhere like FB Marketplace or eBay to get some easy deals on Wii's. Amazon is a bit overpriced but if you have the money then just buy it.

Once you have your VPN connected//Have your IP Address changed, then feel free to log onto Wiimmfi now, if everything goes well, then you should be able to connect to Wiimmfi instantly.

Congratz, you are now unbanned on Wiimmfi and undetectable.

(Optional) Chapter 3. FriendBot and Lounge

So you wanna alt into Lounge tough guy eh? Well, it's not as easy, but it's fairly easy to do as long as you are strict on yourself and patient enough.

FriendBot grabs your IP and console information necessary to "verify" you in the Lounge server, he can get all of the IP's that you've ever had on Wiimmfi, I tested this thoroughly over the past few months, now you also CANNOT use a VPN, they do infact have VPN detection and you won't get past it unless you use some sort of public node someone is hosting off of a real connection. So for those of you that can change your routers IP, you're in luck.

I should note that you can't use a hotspot either, as your hotspot changes IP everytime you turn off your phone or restart it, and they will most likely ban you or ask you to connect some accounts to your discord account to verify you, which if you have some accounts you've never used before on your main discord account, now would be the time to connect them to your alt.

If you are already using a real IP from a router, and it's different from the one you've used on FriendBot//Wiimmfi previously, then you should be fine and you can verify your FC and get in.

FINAL NOTE: IF YOU LOG ONTO WIIMMFI WITH YOUR NORMAL IP EVEN ONE TIME, YOU HAVE BEEN FLAGGED AND WILL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED WHEN A STAFF MEMBER LOOKS AT THE LOGS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Thanks for reading my tutorial! If you follow this tutorial and it works for you and you are comfortable sharing, then do so. If I missed anything let me know and I'll edit it as soon as I can!

Credits to:
Dorian [VPN Method]
Vega [Original unban method]
I might be wrong plz correct me if i am. Wiimmfi ip bans are only 30 days (i believe at least what i found out from a friend doing this.), if you are just bypassing a wiimmfi ban (not lounge) you could use your normal ip after 30 days of your first perma.
(07-10-2020, 06:24 PM)Jeffy/Wrath Wrote: I might be wrong plz correct me if i am. Wiimmfi ip bans are only 30 days (i believe at least what i found out from a friend doing this.), if you are just bypassing a wiimmfi ban (not lounge) you could use your normal ip after 30 days of your first perma.
Wiimmfi does NOT IP ban usually, only for common ban bypassers. (RoGamer) They will use your console's identifers, since as a Wiimmfi Moderator, you can see the console owners name.