Code Request (End Mission/Race if Player Enters Fall Boundary)
Hi! It's me again. A While ago, I asked about a code that could force the player to be looking backwards at all times on DS Twilight House. and you guys delivered, Thanks for that lol. I used a different version for the NTSC version of the Pack that someone made prior to the post with the code being made, but I'm currently attempting to port the version of the code from this site to PAL. It's not going well though.

I have a feeling that what I'm about to request might not be possible, but I figured I would at least ask

The code I am about to request is going to be used for the same thing. The Mario Kart DS Mission Mode Pack.
More Info about it can be found here: http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Mario_Kart_...o_Kart_Wii

Right now I am trying to recreate Mission 5-2, Shown below:

In this mission, Hitting a snowman causes you to fail the Mission. But Mission Mode in Mario Kart Wii does not have anything like this. The closest thing I was able to do was add a Fall Boundary where the objects are, and place all the respawn points there. But this doesn't work out very well.

So here's the code Request.

There exists an AREA Type in the KMP for a Fall Boundary. I can put these around the objects as an alternative.
Would it be possible to make a code that causes the Mission to end if the player enters an AREA with the type "0xA"?  (Fall Boundary)
Maybe try hooking at the address from conditional out of bounds (Kevin & riidefi both have codes for this posted publicly on the tockdom wiki, can't remember if they were ever posted here) and using it to activate ComputerBot2016's End Race Early code
(07-27-2020, 12:56 AM)Seeky Wrote: Maybe try hooking at the address from conditional out of bounds (Kevin & riidefi both have codes for this posted publicly on the tockdom wiki, can't remember if they were ever posted here) and using it to activate ComputerBot2016's End Race Early code

Thanks, but sadly I have no idea how to do any of that