NinjaWFC
UPDATE! The domain ninjawfc.com has been bought!
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE! The website is fully functional and technically you can connect to the server. ATM I am just trying to get my website linked to the domain but, outside of that you can visit it! NinjaWFC (The reason it looks weird is because I am doing dynamic themes to the site, it should change at 12:00pm EST tonight)
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE:

Welp, today is the big day! NinjaWFC Servers are up and I would like to come forward and apologizing for taking so long on a simple server to boot. I had lots of family issues and money issues but, I got on my feet and got the server up and I would like to establish some ground rules.

Rules:
This server is meant to replicate the old, official NintendoWFC days. So, while hacking isn't encouraged, it is allowed on the server. However, some hacks are not prohibited and using such can lead to a ban (which atm is very easy to bypass).

1.) No RCE
Developer Information:
RCE or Remote Code Execution is a code that allows a user to run unintended code onto an other user's console. This code is not allowed and it is recommended for the user to use protection against the code (Code by: Seeky)

2.) No Information Grabbing of Any Such.
Developer Information:
DWC Servers have a very big security issue and while atm I cannot fix it, I intend on fixing some of the issues in the future. There are some codes that might be helpful but, thats the most the user can do. (Code by: Vega)(Code By: Vega)

Final Comments:
I am not the greatest developer. I can't do much to help at this moment however, I am going to a Computer Science class to learn Python3 and will attempt to fix many of the issues with the old, outdated, Python2.7 ran DWC Emulator. I have zero responsibility in any console damage. I'd also like to thank Vega for helping me with my dummy knowledge of Linux . 

Information:
NinjaWFC Link
More helpful links and comments will appear on the site and in this thread so watch out!

-NinjaKing
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
So is this any different to stock dwc emulator at all..? No decent RCE protection method, hopefully you're at least not running on a fork that still has the SQL injection exploit?
(05-16-2021, 07:52 PM)Seeky Wrote: So is this any different to stock dwc emulator at all..? No decent RCE protection method, hopefully you're at least not running on a fork that still has the SQL injection exploit?
Currently ATM the only modifications to and of the DWC emulator will be for the website (ie: letting the stats page look a lot more better), near the end of the year, I will attempt more bug fixes and redoing the DWC emulator.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE:
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/wHdJhFTbXw
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE: Most Wii games outside of MKWii are not working for whatever reason, they usually prompt either a "server maintenance" or "Can't Connect" Error Code. This issue also happens to NewWFC. Currently looking to fix the issue.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE: Games seem to only work via USBLoaderGX via its "Patch Custom Server" feature. More investigation is needed.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
UPDATE: Wii Games are now support via a patching method on "Wiimm's ISO Tools". Run this command on your rom:
wit edit [GAME NAME HERE] --http --domain ninjawfc.com
~MarioKartWii.com #1~
(I know been a while)

Updated the site

- Added a link to the discord
- Updated the code list, now has just the bare amount to connect to the server (including Anti RCE stuff ofc) with links to other recommended codes instead.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~