A code to change your WiFi connections while in-game?
Question 
This is more a question than a request, and is quite an unusual one. I was wondering if it's possible or not to have a code that switches between the 3 WiFi connections (access points) that you have configured in your wii by pressing an activator while you're in MKWii, without the need to go to the Wii Settings and selecting ''Use this connection'' everytime you want to switch. Of course, you would need to have all 3 connections already configured in the settings for it to work. Is it possible? or there is no way to change that while inside the game?
(03-11-2021, 07:54 PM)mapnov Wrote: This is more a question than a request, and is quite an unusual one. I was wondering if it's possible or not to have a code that switches between the 3 WiFi connections (access points) that you have configured in your wii by pressing an activator while you're in MKWii, without the need to go to the Wii Settings and selecting ''Use this connection'' everytime you want to switch. Of course, you would need to have all 3 connections already configured in the settings for it to work. Is it possible? or there is no way to change that while inside the game?
I mean, anything is possible with coding but, this one would most likely be quite tedious. Also, ofc you would dc when you swapped to a different access point so, it really wouldn't have a use.
~MarioKartWii.com #1~