Positional Shared Item [Star]
(09-15-2020, 01:44 AM)xX tRoLLeR Xx Wrote: Well what is the answer

Wiimmfi has features that are 'behind the scenes' that can detect a variety of cheats which your average every day user is not aware of. The server also has features to uniquely identify a person's Wii.

Even if your list of cheats that you use are 'undetectable', it doesn't matter. Eventually, you will 'slip up' and just get caught again. And you won't be able to bypass your ban. It's plain to see that you don't know much if anything at all about how Mario Kart Wii works in regards to its Network Protocol.

While you may find some information present on this site to help lower your chances of another Ban, the staff and most of the members here are not going to go out of their way to help someone cheat on somebody else's server. Especially to a newcomer.

Apologies if this seems rude, but that's the answer.
It ain't rude if it ain't right
Lets say this. I am not going on a worldwide but a fun room with only 7 players. Would that mean I would always get mega in dead last if it is activated?
1. "It is undetectable if the item received is one that can legitimately be received in your current position." you cant pull a mega in 7th in a 7 player room so it should get detected by a anticheat or cheat detection/ itemspy program (i could be wrong, i don't hack much anymore so). 2. make sure the room allows hacking before you randomly join people or make sure the regional allows hacking (saying this because you joined a room i was in and you were hacking without asking)
Discord: Alina.#6309
Twitter: @RMCW01

[Image: Screenshot_2021-02-15_184623.png]
(09-15-2020, 03:55 PM)Jeffy/Wrath Wrote: 1. "It is undetectable if the item received is one that can legitimately be received in your current position." you cant pull a mega in 7th in a 7 player room so it should get detected by a anticheat or cheat detection/ itemspy program (i could be wrong, i don't hack much anymore so).  2. make sure the room allows hacking before you randomly join people or make sure the regional allows hacking (saying this because you joined a room i was in and you were hacking without asking)

Thank you for replying dude! I'll try not to use on worldwides and I know it could result in a ban if I mess up.  Tongue