Make it to 1000!
^The amount of knowledge I have (or lack thereof) on the SPR's is nowhere near close enough to bother making a tut. And doing SPR stuff like that is more towards HBC programs instead of mkwii codes.
That's fine
Super Mario Eclipse, what Super Mario Sunshine could've been.
https://mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=1321

here you go, near the very end (the zip file) is what you need to compile and run. when you make/use a meta.xml file for it, make sure you throw in the <ahb_access/> tag
Sorry, I want to run it, but considering I only have 2 wiis to use, one of them being a "family wii" that would get me killed if I brick it with this, and the other being my only boot2 wii, I just don't feel safe trying to run it knowing the risk. Maybe someone else will be willing. :/ Trust me I would run it if I had another wii or 2 on me. Could this possibly be run on Dolphin?
(10-12-2019, 08:10 PM)JoshuaMK Wrote: Sorry, I want to run it, but considering I only have 2 wiis to use, one of them being a "family wii" that would get me killed if I brick it with this, and the other being my only boot2 wii, I just don't feel safe trying to run it knowing the risk. Maybe someone else will be willing. :/ Trust me I would run it if I had another wii or 2 on me. Could this possibly be run on Dolphin?

Dolphin Emulator doesn't have a SEEPROM. By default Dolphin will spit try to display the SEEPROM value as all F's.

It's no big deal, I might just give it a go myself. Would suck to lose a boot2 Wii though. Then again, boot2 doesn't really matter nowadays...
Making a crazy code idea lol, hopefully it will be done soon
another day, another bump
808 woooo
808 + 1 = 809 O_o
Omg were so close!!!!